Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » OEM Login problem...please help!!!
OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #247618] Tue, 26 June 2007 10:00 Go to next message
bbaz
Dear All,

I have lately installed an ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER 9i release 2. I was able to LOGIN to the Enterprise Manager normally http://mydomain:1810/

USER: ias_admin
Pass: XXXXXX (I am sure that the password is correct)

suddenly I cannot login in any longer, I have checked the ManagementServer SERVICE (stop, restarted... several times, even restarted the Server) all didn't help. I even read on the web that I need to create a EM Repository using Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository Configuration and still no luck...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS THE EM again?? It was working perfectly and all of a sudden I cannot login anymore??

Any help is much appreciated.

THanks in advance,
Baz
Re: OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #247628 is a reply to message #247618] Tue, 26 June 2007 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DreamzZ
Post your OS ?
And
post your errors?
Re: OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #247767 is a reply to message #247628] Wed, 27 June 2007 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaz
DreamZz,

Operating Sys: WIN2003 Server SP1

NO error Messages, when I type in my Username/Password, the Login window is refreshing again ang again, then I get the Unauthorized Message.

I was accessing it perfectly before then suddenly, cannot login. No changes have been made in between (a bit wierd!!!)

I appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Baz
Re: OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #248029 is a reply to message #247767] Wed, 27 June 2007 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DreamzZ
Quote:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ACCESS THE EM again??

Check the services?
stop and restart dbconsole;
Re: OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #248659 is a reply to message #248029] Sat, 30 June 2007 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaz
Thanks DreamZz,

I have checked for such a service before posting this Incident and couldn't find it in my Services List.

Besides, I have all the rest of the services up and running compared to another Functioning AS server with EM accessible.

If I am missing the dbconsole service, how can I get it? I can't seem to find it in the Oracle Services list.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Baz
Re: OEM Login problem...please help!!! [message #248704 is a reply to message #248659] Sat, 30 June 2007 16:29 Go to previous message
DreamzZ
Quote:
If I am missing the dbconsole service, how can I get it? I can't seem to find it in the Oracle Services list.

In run dialog enter

SERVICES.MSC

then then serach for oracledbconsoleSID
and check wether its started or stopped..
or

goto command prompt
and type
emctl dbconsole status.

emctl stop dbconsole

emctl start dbconsole

and then give try to your EM page and also post the result to

emctl stop dbconsole

emctl start dbconsole

[Updated on: Sat, 30 June 2007 16:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Install Oracle10g r.2 client & got OEM9i interface