Home » Other » Marketplace » How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career
How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #247527] Tue, 26 June 2007 04:32 Go to next message
troracle34
obviously I ve been working as an oracle developer for 2 years. I am using pl/sql sql reports and forms. I got oracle database OCA and I am planing to work about database administrator field.

I ve read a lot of document and have been established a lot time my own oracle server on windows. I ve never handled a production database.

Here is my question
If I start a new job as an oracle jnr dba or some job like that , what kind of problem can I encounter I mean the company will give me a lot of responsibility. can I figure it out myself with this experience.

I would love to hear your experience and some other things

gökhan dedeler
Re: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #248853 is a reply to message #247527] Mon, 02 July 2007 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
troracle34
nobody have any idea about this post

thx for everbody
Re: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #249136 is a reply to message #248853] Tue, 03 July 2007 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

Hi,
what kind of problem can I encounter

For DBA's Field thers is no specific problem which come day to day work.

Anytype of problem you have to solve as soon as possible.

for this you have proper knowledge in oracle database.

Regards
Taj
Re: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #250909 is a reply to message #249136] Wed, 11 July 2007 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basit

Hi,

its good to have experience in oracle but what i m goin to say is that don't mind what i say! because this is what people including me are facing, for Junior DBA you have to study that
from any institute and become a certified OCP, and with your experience you may get the position, you have a good experience.

for Ocp if you need any help i will,

regards
Basit
Re: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #252783 is a reply to message #250909] Fri, 20 July 2007 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
troracle34
thx your answer.

Are you working as an oracle dba ???
(basit)
Re: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career [message #275811 is a reply to message #252783] Mon, 22 October 2007 15:01 Go to previous message
Basit

hi,
sorry for late reply, well i m not a junior DBA i m not a working men still i have no job, so hope that u get job soon!
and till now i m try for it.
and one thing else if you reply again type your name or nick, that would be much better!

Regards
Basit
Previous Topic: Oracle Developer
Next Topic: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:25:11 CDT 2024