Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps DBA & Oracle Apps Data Warehouse DBA (Chicago, USA)
Oracle Apps DBA & Oracle Apps Data Warehouse DBA (Chicago, USA) [message #222275] Fri, 02 March 2007 11:01 Go to next message
bavaro15
I currently am searching for 2 Oracle Apps DBA's. One will focus on the development and implementation of all eBusiness. The other is a Data Warehouse DBA. I am looking for someone with manufacturing experience.

The positions are located in the north suburbs of Chicago and pay up to $115K + 15%. The benefits package is outstanding and includes a 4.5% 401K match with immediate vesting and a full health benefits package. We are willing to pay up to $10k for relocation.

The company is a leading manufacturer of electronic gaming equipment. They have a great workplace and a laid back environment.

If interested please reply and I will get back to you immediately.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 April 2007 03:24] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Apps DBA & Oracle Apps Data Warehouse DBA [message #229363 is a reply to message #222275] Fri, 06 April 2007 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raed
Hi,

im an oracle technology consultant sr. apps dba with 7 years ex.

my e-mail raed.dba@gmail.com

regards
Re: Oracle Apps DBA & Oracle Apps Data Warehouse DBA (Chicago, USA) [message #231031 is a reply to message #222275] Fri, 13 April 2007 13:43 Go to previous message
Fulcrum
Hi There,

I saw your requirement on Monster today and was wondering if you could consider one of my employees on a contractual basis. His name is Vijay.

<Personal Vijay's information removed per his request>

Please feel free to ping on me if you need any other information and I will be very happy to share the same with you.

Regards,

Mala

Regional Manager - East Coast.

Fulcrum Logic Inc.

[EDITED by LF]

[Updated on: Tue, 16 December 2008 15:42] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Required Oracle developers with DBA experience in Japan.
Next Topic: Oracle 11i Database Administrator (Full Time/Philadelphia)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:52:41 CDT 2024