Home » Other » Marketplace » (Onsite Opportunity in Dubai)Oracle 10g/9i or D2K with Forms & Reports
(Onsite Opportunity in Dubai)Oracle 10g/9i or D2K with Forms & Reports [message #205015] Thu, 23 November 2006 01:06
zebra2001
Code: SABS-ORD2K-1

Summary: The Applicant has to work onsite DUBAI and will be solely responsible for customizing and mainly developing Forms and Reports in 9i or 6i

POSITION: Oracle Professionals Developer 2000 or Oracle 10G/9i

JOB DESCRIPTION

• Contract deputation at Mercator (wholly owned subsidiary of Emirates Airlines on to www.mercator.ae).
• A 2 years employment offer and for these 2 years you will be deputed at Mercator.
• The role will be D2K Senior Engineer / Sr. Senior Engineer based on years of experience you have.
• Mercator uses Forms 9i, Reports 9i and Oracle 10G.
• As soon as you arrive at Dubai hotel you will be provided stay for 3-5 days and also help you to find an accommodation.
• Your employment visa and ticket will be processed by us.
• Other benefits include 30 days leave in a year (i.e. after you complete 1 yr employment with us you are entitled for 30 days leave) and this is a paid leave.
• You will get an annual vacation ticket to home country. We will provide full fledged medical insurance cover.

EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years
QUALIFICATION: Any Bachelor Degree.

CAREER ADVANTAGE:
• You will get the opportunity to get trained on the latest versions of Forms and Reports.
• You will have a performance appraisal after 1 year based on which we will decide the increment to be given to you.
• There are fair chances that you may get a permanent job offer from Mercator at any time and we will not have any objection to the same.

CRITICAL SKILLS:
1. Forms 9i/6i
2. Reports 9i/6i

WORK LOCATION: Dubai

INTERVIEW LOCATION: Mumbai/Hyderabad

Skills: 10G,9i,oracle,oracle developer,oracle professionals,oracle professional,oracle 10G,oracle 9i,oracle 6i,forms 6i,forms 9i,reports 6i,reports 9i,oracle forms,oracle reports

About client:
Mercator, the Information Technology (IT) division of the Emirates Group, is a leading supplier of IT solutions to the global air travel industry. The company also meets and satisfies the full range of the demanding IT needs of the main constituent parts of the Emirates Group - the award winning Emirates Airline, and Dnata, the largest air travel services organisation in the Middle East.
Mercator’s customers include major world airlines such as: Air New Zealand, British Airways, Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, South African Airways, Singapore Airlines, SriLankan and Varig.
Mercator's continuing mission is to establish itself as the professional IT services and business solutions provider of choice; trusted, valued and respected by the Emirates Group and major airlines around the world.

Thanks and regards,
Mr. Sabyasachi Biswas [ HR - IT Consultant ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
email me at: sabyasachi@equra.com | Or Call +91-080-41858308

eQURA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
#194,1st Floor,Akruti Chambers, | Double Road, Indira Nagar 2nd Stage, | Bangalore 560 038
Previous Topic: Oracle Application Server expers: Cambridge UK
Next Topic: Manfucturing Consultants Required (Riyadh,Saudi ARabia)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:34:47 CDT 2024