Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Job Submission successfully, faile with "VNI-2015" error on EM92
icon9.gif  Job Submission successfully, faile with "VNI-2015" error on EM92 [message #198384] Mon, 16 October 2006 23:25 Go to next message
mikeywh
Hi Everybody.

I'm new to EM, please point out what's wrong with my configurations with OMS. Thanks

Following is my environment:
Server1(WYDC1): Windows 2000 Advance Server domain controller
DNS and DHCP installed and enabled
Database: Oracle 9.2.0.6
Instance: Atlas.wyibmp4.wyhome.ca
All oracle related services running under local system account

Server2(WYDC2): Windows 2000 Server domain controller
DNS and DHCP installed and enabled
Database: Oracle 9.2.0.6
Instance: RMANCAT.wyibmp4.wyhome.ca (Recovery Catalog database)
WYREP.wyibmp4.wyhome.ca (Repository database for OMS)

Machine3: Windows XP sp2
Management server: Oracle 9.2.0.1

I can setup OMS between these 3 machines and has no trouble to logon or do something administration tasks, such as create new user, etc.The problem is when I schedule a job using GUI or Wizard, the job submit part works fine, but I keep have getting this "VNI-2015" error.
I setup the preferred credentials on both nodes and create a local or domain account which has the "Logon as a batch job" privilege, but I alwasy get this failed error message "VNI-2015". When I put these 2 accocunts into local administrators group and try again, the result is still with "VNI-2015" error.
Inside the EM console, I can see both IA is up and running.

Is anybody can tell me what I should do next? Thanks a lot.

icon5.gif  Re: Job Submission successfully, faile with "VNI-2015" error on EM92 [message #198828 is a reply to message #198384] Wed, 18 October 2006 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikeywh
Hi, I forgot to put the error message. Here is it.

"VNI-2015 : The Node preferred credentials for the target node are either invalid or do not have sufficient privileges to complete the operation. On Windows platforms, the Node credentials specified for the Windows target
should have the "Logon as a batch job" privilege."

Please help!!!
Re: Job Submission successfully, faile with "VNI-2015" error on EM92 [message #198832 is a reply to message #198828] Wed, 18 October 2006 14:39 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
search the forum for VNI-2015
Previous Topic: Unable to see Oracle Job Session and Query in Lonops in OEM
Next Topic: Sync OEM / "dos prompt"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:56:47 CDT 2024