Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » How to capture tablespace warning and critical messages
How to capture tablespace warning and critical messages [message #156154] Mon, 23 January 2006 02:53 Go to next message
sanju.sinha@gmail.com

Hi,

Where in the database dictionary, the tablespace threshold percent (warning and critical) defined by the user is stored.

Requirement is to set threshold percent (warning and critical) in OEM and in a function (for User-Defined Metrics) or procedure (for scheduler) check for Tablespace PCT_FULL against the set threshold percent and display message accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanju.
Re: How to capture tablespace warning and critical messages [message #156188 is a reply to message #156154] Mon, 23 January 2006 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanju.sinha@gmail.com

Please ignore the above questions posted by me. I have found the answers.

Thanks & Regards
Sanju.
Re: How to capture tablespace warning and critical messages [message #156239 is a reply to message #156188] Mon, 23 January 2006 23:35 Go to previous message
tarundua

Hi ,

Its good that you have got the answer but its always better to post back the solution on the thread so that others can learn from it.

I believe this is the main purpose of forums.

warm regards,
Tarun Dua
Previous Topic: export from HP-unix and import on solaris
Next Topic: configuring OMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:11:11 CDT 2024