Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent
Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #106206] Tue, 26 November 2002 01:51 Go to next message
Roy Antony
Hello

We urgently require Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK

Here is the description of the project and also what our client requires from the selected professional.

Project :- Major Oracle Applications Upgrade.
Requirements:- Experience of Oracle Applications from 10.7 to 11i . Should have strong accountancy background and also be a tech wizard. Genius in GL, AP and AR is a must as is a real understanding of how the core financial modules can impact on the business.
Role:-Day to Day tasks will include looking at ways of optimization of the database as well as Data cleansing and end user support.

Should you or anyone whom you know fits in with this project , pls. send CV (plain text format part of the mail itself, no attachments-copy paste unto email) .

Best Regards
Mona

Stratum Infosys P. Limited
Mumbai, India
London , UK
www.stratuminfosys.com
Re: Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #106227 is a reply to message #106206] Mon, 16 December 2002 14:50 Go to previous message
ganesh shenoy
is this position still open.contact me on my hotmail account/mobile(07881-987340).im from mumbai but a permanent resident of uk (no work permit required)contracting through my own company.
Previous Topic: financial 11i, ERP, DBA OCP
Next Topic: Certified Oracle8 DBA looking a junior position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:26:07 CDT 2024