Home » Other » Marketplace » Master List hits 365!!
Master List hits 365!! [message #106204] Sat, 23 November 2002 13:16
OZtwo
Hello:

While on my latest Job search, I created a custom Web page for my private use listing all known Job Search Sites. I understand that many such sites are out there, but I just wanted to give you my current list of links to help anyone find that perfect job.

With the list of sites, the list also gives you basic information on:

- If the site has a local State site URL
- If the Site has a Search Agent
- If the Site allows you to submit resumes
- If the site will give you your own URL to your resume
- If the site gives you information on who is viewing your resume
- Basic comment about what I found on the site.

Most of the information about the sites are based on my Job Search here in Oregon. But the site is open for suggestions. You can send me any information you may have on a given site and more, help me out by sending me information that I may have missing such as sites that have 'N/A' info. Any information you can send me will only help others. (note that the suggestions form doesn't ask for your email - so I'm not looking to get your email address to sale. <G>).

And the best part about the site, is it has no banners or popup ads! This is just a fun project that I'm working on and plan to keep the site active when/if I ever find a job.

http://www.sinkbox.com/computerease/jobsearch.htm

I have also added the option to send me any sites that I may not have on my current list of 365 sites. Please let me know if I have missed any sites out there on the Internet.

Also if you do visit the site, you may note that I have a lot of missing information, please help update my site by submitting any information that may be missing.

Current Status:
---------------

Total Sites Listed: 365
Total Local Sites: (Sites that have local State sites) 15 (N/A: 134)
Total Sites with Job Agents: 127 (N/A: 145)
Total Sites that store your resume: 189 (N/A: 138)
Total Sites that give you a URL to your Resume: 6 (N/A: 130)
Total Sites with Active Reports: (Sites that give statistics on posted resumes) 49 (N/A: 179)
Total N/A: (Only you can help fill in the unknown information) 726
Deleted Sites: (Sites I found that were not useful) 169
New Sites that I have found, but have not been posted yet: 193

As the site is being updated, I have added the following options:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can send suggestions by email or online form.

Have setup a very simple guest book for you to add your suggestions about what may be missing on the site as it is now. This will help me greatly since I'm working on a new version of this site and hope to be giving it a domain of it's own some day. What should this site be called?

Hope this helps,

Jeff.
jeffwm@uswest.net
Previous Topic: ORACLE DBA for PCMM LEVEL Co
Next Topic: Oracle guru avail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:36:26 CDT 2024