Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i CRM Functional Person Needed in Boston...Will hire off Phone...will pay up to $90 per hou
Oracle 11i CRM Functional Person Needed in Boston...Will hire off Phone...will pay up to $90 per hou [message #105444] Fri, 18 January 2002 10:28 Go to next message
S. Avedian
We have won a project with our client. We need to find an Oracle 11i CRM functional professional with excellent communciation skills.

We will hire off the phone...we are looking to start that person right away

There are no expenses paid on this project.

Need to have perfect communciations skills.

Please contact me at 732-744-3119 if you have any questions. Please send me your resume in Word Format to Savedian@starpoint.com
Re: Oracle 11i CRM Functional Person Needed in Boston...Will hire off Phone...will pay up to $90 per [message #105719 is a reply to message #105444] Tue, 04 June 2002 20:56 Go to previous message
Deepak Moudgil
I have the following skill sets:
Siebel 2000,99
„X CRM SIEBEL CALL CENTRE Suite
„X Experience with Siebel Enterprise, Usage of the Siebel Components, including Siebel Server, Siebel Tools and Workflow Manager.
„X Good Understanding of the Siebel Application including the Business Objects, Relationships, and over all Architecture.
„X Probing and investigative Techniques which exposes the essential elements (requirements) of the application to be constructed. Developed various specification design used in the construction of robust business application.

Data warehousing/Analysis
„X Basic understanding of Data warehousing Concepts and maintaining a successful data warehouse.
„X Knowledge of Client-Server and RDBMS. Business level understanding of Oracle technology.
„X Knowledge of MIS, DSS and OLAP models. Transforming data: Problems and Solutions.

Computer Skill Sets
- Front End : VB, Developer 2000 - Groupware: Lotus Notes
- Packages : E CRM, ERM - Operating System : MS-Windows 95/98/NT 4.0
- Back End : Oracle, RDBMS, MS SQL Server 7.0, MS ACCESS. - Web tool : HTML

Do let me know if profile suits you.
Previous Topic: Senior developer available
Next Topic: Oracle DBA needed Columbus OH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:17:40 CDT 2024