Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Backend developer/DBA avaliable
Oracle Backend developer/DBA avaliable [message #105405] Tue, 25 December 2001 10:04 Go to next message
Aravind Srinivas
Hello

I am an Oracle Backend developer Proficient in PL/SQL and Pro*C on Unix and Windows Environment with about 8 Years of development and Adminstration Experience. I also have worked in Oracle Financials Implementation of AP,AR and GL. Looking for position in tri-state of NJ,NY,PA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oracle Financial Technical required!! [message #105406 is a reply to message #105405] Wed, 26 December 2001 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saumya Bhatnagar
Hi Arvind,
I am looking out for consultants on Oracle Financials 10.7 or 11i on the technical side strong in Oracle D2K and Pl/SQL.
Can you please send me your profile at the earliest!!
Regards
Saumya

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Financial Technical required!! [message #105470 is a reply to message #105405] Sun, 27 January 2002 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayram Singh
Jayram Singh
jcl_india@hotmail.com
mobile: (91) - 9810437306
Summary
Around six years of experience in the field of software development. He has extensively worked on Oracle Financial and Manufacturing Customization and up-gradation (Oracle Accounts Payable and Receivables, General Ledger, AOL, Oracle Alert, Oracle Engineering, System Administrator). He has got working experience in C, Developer - 6i, Developer/2000, Designer/2000, Forms 4.5/5.0/6.0/6i, Reports 2.0/2.5/3.0/6.0/6i, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, Oracle 7.x/8.x back end, Discover/2000, Oracle Browser, TOAD, developing online and context sensitive help.

Education:
Master of Computer Applications, M. M. M. Engineering College Gorakhpur, U.P, India.
Bachelor of Science, Udai Pratap College, Varanasi, U.P., India.

Technical Skills Summary:
Hardware : Sun Sparc , Intel 80x86 based computers, IBM PC-AT compatibles, Compaq Pentiums,
Operating System : UNIX, Sun Solaris 8, MS-DOS, NOVELL NetWare 3.11, Windows for Work Group 3.11,Window’s 95, Window’s 97, Window’2000, Window’s NT 4.0

RDBMS : Oracle 7.x, Oracle 8.1.6, Oracle 8i
Languages : PL/SQL, C, C++, Pascal, Assembly Intel 8086, BASIC, and COBOL, SQL, JAVA, HTML
Software : Developer - 6i , Developer/2000, Designer/2000,Oracle Designer 6.0, Forms 4.5/5.0/6.0/6i
Reports 2.0/2.5/3.0/6.0/6i, SQL Reports, Discover/2000, Oracle Browser, TOAD
Oracle Applications : Oracle Financials and Projects ( AP, AR, GL, PA, ENG Oracle Alert, AOL, System Administrator) Ver 10.7/11i

Other Tools : MS Office for Windows 95, MS-Project 3.0, SQL Loader

Experience :

FEB 2001 - Till Date : Fujitsu PC Inc., Santa Clara, California ; Technical Consultant
Up Gradation of the modules AP, AR, GL, of Oracle Applications V-10.7 SC to Oracle Applications 11.5.2 (11i).
Fujitsu PC Inc, has the Oracle Applications 10.7 SC. They want to upgrade to Oracle Application 11.5.2 (11i). This is a very big system, which is being accessed through out the world, like it is being accessed by their Japan, France, Germany etc. office staffs.
Responsibilities: He is responsible for Doing Study of the Existing Reports and Forms. Writing the document regarding the customize part in it (as there is no document available at the client site) by matching it with the standard Reports and Forms. Discussing with the user regarding their problem; facing with existing system, Writing the Specification of their requirement, Getting the approval of the Specification from the user. After getting the approval of the Specification from the user he is responsible to write the High Level Design, Low Level Design, Assumptions, Business Impact, Technical Impact, Coding, Testing and Training the user. During this period he has upgraded/developed more than 30 Reports and one Form. List of some of the major Reports, on which he has worked is journal entry report, general ledger report(180 char), Aging by amounts, Intercompany receipt report, Payable accounting entry Report, Invoice Register etc.
GL INTERFACE
Impoted data from other system in GL_INTERFACE with proper validation and populated data in related tables.
AP INTERFACE
Imported data from other system in AP_INVOICE_INTERFACE,AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE with user validation which used to create invoice header through payable open interface program
Features Used:
AP, AR, GL
Forms 6.0
Reports 6.0
Wrote Various Triggers of Reports.
Wrote Various Triggers of Forms
TOAD
Sun Solaris 2.6
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.2 (AP, AR, GL), Developer- 6i (Forms 6.0, Reports 6.0), TOAD, Oracle 8.1.6, Sun Sparc, Windows 2000 Professional.

SEP 2000 - JAN 2001 : Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Findlay(OH); Technical Consultant
Customizations/Enhancement of the modules AP, AR, GL, Oracle Alert Of Oracle Applications V-10.7 SC GUI.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has Oracle Financials System. They need some of their Forms, Reports of the modules AP, AR and GL to be customized or enhanced according to their user/customer needs. They also need some Oracle Alert for sending mails to the different user based on some of the activity in the System. This is a very big system, which is being accessed through out the world like it is being accessed by their London, Connecticut office staff.
Responsibilities: He is responsible for Doing Study of the Existing System, Discussing with the user regarding their problem; facing with existing system, Writing the Specification of their requirement, Getting the approval of the Specification from the user. After getting the approval of the Specification from the user he is responsible to write the High Level Design, Low Level Design, Assumptions, Business Impact, Technical Impact, Coding, Testing and Training the user. During this period he has customized more than 15 screen and more than 20 reports. He wrote some Oracle Alert for sending the mail to the different users based on the some activity in the system.
Features Used:
AP, GL and AR
Forms 4.5
Report Writer 2.5
Wrote Various Triggers of Reports.
Wrote Various Triggers of Forms
Oracle Browsers
Unix
Wrote the Oracle Alert for Sending mails to the user based on the different kind of activity in the System.
Environment: Oracle Applications (AP, AR, GL, OE, Oracle Alert), Developer/2000(Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), Oracle Browsers, Microsoft Window’s 98, Oracle 8.0, Pentium Server, HP Unix, Windows NT.

Jan 2000 - Aug 2000: International Turnkey Systems Kuwait; Technical Consultant
Oracle Applications Customizations (Oracle Payables)
ITS has Oracle Financial System. They are in the process of modifying the system to incorporate some more features.
Responsibilities: He is responsible for Study, Analysis, Design, Development/Customization and Testing of the reports. He developed/customized more than 15 reports like
1. Payment Voucher (New Reports)
2. Invoice Register (Customized)
3. Payables Approval Report (Customized)
4. Prepayment s Status Report (Customized)
5. Expense Distribution Detail Report (Customized)
6. Invoice History Report (Customized)
7. Final Payment Register (Customized)
8. Payment Distribution Report (Customized)
9. Stopped Payment Report (Customized) etc.
Features Used:
SQL, PL/SQL, Report Procedures & Functions.
Reports 2.5
Oracle Financial GUI - 10.7(Payables)
System Administration for registering the Reports
Worked with various tables of AP
Various Triggers of Reports.
Environment: Developer/2000(Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), Oracle Financials GUI - 10.7(Oracle Payables), Sun Solaris.

Jun l 997 - Dec 1999: Information Dynamics, Dubai UAE; Technical Consultant
Company is pioneer to implement the oracle financial application throughout the middle east. More focued in Dubai,Oman,Kuwait and South africa regions. Company have their own ERP solution named as ITS(Integrated Trading System). Some important clients where company implemented the financial system are :-
1. Albaker Pharmaceutical LLC
2. BMTC
3. NISSAN
Responsibility: He was responsible for creating initial setup entry and customisation of forms and reports as well as data loading in GL/AR/AP module through open interface program. He was also responsible for testing the changes done by other project members. He developed more than 10 forms in Forms 5.0 and more than 15 reports in Report Writer 3.0.
Features Used:
Stored Package, Procedures & Functions.
Views, Tables Script, Snapshot, Synonyms, Cursor etc.
Reports 3.0
SQL, PL/SQL
Forms 5.0
Procedures.
Functions.
Various Triggers of Forms
Various Triggers of Reports
Graphics
Environment: Developer/2000(Forms 5.0, Reports 3.0), Microsoft Window’s 98, Oracle 8, HP 9000 (K-Class and D-Class)

Dec 1995 - May 1997: Rajasthan State Electricity Board India; Programmer
(Electricity Billing System)
The project consists following major modules are:-
Entry module, Cross verification module, Check list, Update and Billing module
Entry Module is used to Data entry in 21 different Formats like new sanction connections format, Name address change format, CT/PT installation format, Blank reading format etc. Verification module is used to cross verification of data available from different entry modules. Check list and update modules used to correct if any entry remain wrong and adding some rest data. Billing module is used to electricity billing of customers.
Roles and responsibilities
· Developing the forms using form 4.5
· PL/SQL Coding for batch processing
· Develop Report using report 2.5
· Unit as well as integration testing of the system.
· Creating Stored procedure/Function and Database Trigger

Environment: Developer/2000(Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), SCO UNIX Oracle 7.3

Jun 1995 - Nov 1995: PHED - Public Health Engg. Dept; Programmer
(Water Billing System)
The project consists main 3 modules
Entry module, Cross verification and Billing
Entries in 15 different formats have done by Entry Module and data is cross verified by Verification Module. Billing Module used to generate water bill of customers.
Environment: Developer/2000(Forms 4.5 Reports 2.5), Oracle 7.1, SCO UNIX
Roles and responsibilities
· Developing the forms using form 4.5
· PL/SQL Coding for batch processing
· Develop Report using report 2.5
· Unit as well as integration testing of the system.
· Creating Stored procedure/Function and Database Trigger
Re: Oracle Financial Technical required!! [message #105480 is a reply to message #105405] Sat, 02 February 2002 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piyush
I can sent you my detail bio data
Re: Oracle Financial Technical required!! [message #105835 is a reply to message #105405] Mon, 15 July 2002 23:50 Go to previous message
yogesh Ladohia
I am looking for job in oracle financial DBA 11i and solaris admin. I have around 5 yrs of exp
Previous Topic: Requirement for Oracle iSupport consultant
Next Topic: Need Oracle DBA (jr.-sr.) - Charlottsville, VA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:09:08 CDT 2024