Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer
Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105343] Sat, 10 November 2001 11:06 Go to next message
Dan Prod
Date Posted : 11/2/2001 1:12:30 PM
Position : Oracle 8.i Application Developer
Job Type : Employment
Start : ASAP
Duration : Permanent
Experience : 3 Years
Education : B.S.
Industry : Diversified Industries
Tools : Pro*C, Oracle 8.1.7, PL/SQL,
Platforms : UNIX, client is on Dec/AIX platforms
Company : *****
Rate : *****
Description : Looking for an experienced Oracle 8.i Application Developer. You will be working with new developement and will monitor and support the ongoing usage and applications of the Oracle database. Working with the Data Architects and the Systems DBA, each Application Developer is assigned to one or more concurrent projects to work in a multi-terabyte Oracle8i Database for data warehousing processes.

*In addition, must possess a background in structured object oriented design and development and have programming skills in C or Pro*C.....OCI experience is a Plus!!

Candidates must have relational DBMS knowledge in Oracle 8.i, in a Unix environment, and must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
Desired skills and experiences include:
* Strong database application development skills
* Strong system analysis and code design skills
* Programming proficiency in Pro*C, C/C++
* OCI experience helpful

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105346 is a reply to message #105343] Sun, 11 November 2001 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prabu Antonyraj B
dear sir,
i'm willing to work in ur offer.pl letr me know about the other details.
regards,
prabu.B

Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105414 is a reply to message #105343] Mon, 31 December 2001 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
selvam k
dear sir,
i'm willing to work in ur offer.pl let me know about the other details.
regards,

selvam k

Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105424 is a reply to message #105343] Sun, 06 January 2002 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
santosh kelkar
Hello,

I have nine years experience in software industry, out of that two years in Oracle Application and rest in Oracle. I have also exprience in Pro*C.

Please let me know the details about offer.

Regards.

Santosh Kelkar
Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105529 is a reply to message #105343] Sun, 24 February 2002 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sreedhar
I have eight years experience in Oracle/UNIX environment . I am presently working as lead programmer in Pro*C and also perform DBA tasks.
I there is a vacancy i will post my resume
Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105549 is a reply to message #105343] Tue, 05 March 2002 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiny
Sir,
I have 5+yrs exp on Oracle,Unix and Pro*C.
Please let me know about the other details.

Regards
Shiny.
Re: Oracle OCI/datawarehousing Apps Developer [message #105566 is a reply to message #105343] Thu, 14 March 2002 02:34 Go to previous message
Sreenivasa Swamy
Sir,
I have 5+yrs exp on Oracle,Pl-SQL,Pro*C,C and Unix.
Please let me know about the other details.
Previous Topic: 3 Oracle Developers 11i needed for Toronto, Canada
Next Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:35:16 CDT 2024