Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for a Junior Oracle DBA Job
Looking for a Junior Oracle DBA Job [message #105012] Thu, 03 May 2001 13:06 Go to next message
Florencio Roa
Hi!

I just finished 4 of the 5 OCP tests with a passing average of 90%. I am currently looking for a Junior Oracle DBA job.

I am attaching my resume for anyone interested.

Oracle Database Administrator

Young, dynamic and hardworking database administrator seeking a DBA career with a pro-active company.

Florencio Sison Roa
3257 Prospect Ave.
La Crescenta, CA 91214
jopijay@hotmail.com

Education

April/2001 UCLA Extension/Oracle University, Los Angeles, CA
DBA Oracle Certified Professional Program (4.0 GPA)

Mar/2001 UCLA Extension, Los Angeles, CA
Professional Designation in Applications Programming (4.0 GPA)

Mar/1998 Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City, Philippines
B.S. Management Engineering - Full Academic Scholarship/Dean’s List

Professional
Summary

One and a half years experience as an Analyst for a Multinational Company. Exposed to different aspects of the business like ERP systems implementation (SAP), finance, business development, project management, operations, sales and marketing.

Especially proficient in Oracle Database Administration and a candidate for OCP certification with an average of 90% in OCP tests taken. Has experience in implementing the SAP ERP system with concentration in the finance and controlling modules. Has knowledge of the materials management and purchasing modules. Exposed to the JAVA and C programming languages. Expert user of the Windows operating system and applications and has worked in the UNIX environment.

Technical
Summary

Oracle 8i Database Administration, OEM, SQL* Plus, PL/SQL, JAVA, C, SAP R3 (Finance, Controlling, Materials Management and Purchasing modules), Windows (3.x, 95, 98, 2000, NT), UNIX, All Windows Office Applications including MS Access, Client/Server architecture.

Related Professional
Experience

Aug/1998 Ramcar Food Group
to Jan/2000 Quezon City, Philippines
ANALYST

Specific Role: Went through all divisions in the company. Assisted and led various projects in order to improve operational efficiency and financial strength. Was being groomed for a managerial position. Last role was as a systems analyst for the SAP systems implementation.

Project/Application Description: The last project I worked on involved replacing the legacy sytem with the more modern SAP ERP package. I was one of five members of the finance and controlling module team. Responsibilities included modeling business processes and configuring the SAP system to meet the demands of the business.

Technical Environment: The SAP ERP package was implemented using Client/Server architecture and the Windows OS with ORACLE as the database.

May/1998 Asian Business Solutions, Inc.
to Aug/1998 Makati City, Philippines
ACCOUNT MANAGER

Specific Role: Developed and maintained accounts for the company.

Technical Environment: As an account manager, I had to undergo training and attend various seminars to improve my IT competence. I learned a great deal about the internet, internet banking, security and the client/server architecture during my brief stint with this company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Looking for a Junior Oracle DBA Job [message #105095 is a reply to message #105012] Sat, 23 June 2001 12:49 Go to previous message
ijaz-ul mohsin
i am ocp(dba) with average marks of 80%.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: JOBS IN IRELAND
Next Topic: ORACLE DEVELOPER needed in Rochester, NY
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:01:45 CDT 2024