Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position
Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position [message #105003] Fri, 27 April 2001 11:42 Go to next message
Nikki Wafzig
Dynamic fast paced well funded web based company seeking a senior Oracle designer who has experience with Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB).
Email resume to nwafzig@iscc.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position [message #105015 is a reply to message #105003] Tue, 08 May 2001 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nevil Majra
I am an OCP and am proficient with all versions of Oracle including 9iAS. I have worked on Oracle Portal technology. At present I am based in Toronto and am also looking for an opportunity in Toronto.

Re: Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position [message #105270 is a reply to message #105015] Wed, 26 September 2001 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S Permal
I would like to have all information, books, notes,(administration, database, web page) etc.. on oracle portal 9i. If you could give me these neccessary documents then please let me know by e-mail.
Thank you

Re: Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position [message #105331 is a reply to message #105015] Fri, 02 November 2001 13:26 Go to previous message
Rick
Hi Nevil, I've just come across your posting and I have a position for an Oracle web developer. Are you still available at this time. The company I represent is looking for a new team member that looks something like this:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Oracle WEB Developer with 3 to 5 years’ experience to assume the responsibility of the maintenance and development of our existing Oracle applications. Also, you will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the corporate Internet and Intranet application site. You thrive in a fast-paced team environment and strive to understand and respond to internal client needs and goals. Technically, you will be experienced in overall web and graphics design, HTML, JavaScript, Oracle report, 9iAS and PL/SQL. Further:

· You will be responsible for managing our internal web site and E-commerce application development.
· Work closely with the senior Developers to identify business requirements and produce best practices and development methodologies (maintain clear logical technical documentation, development life cycle, development standard).
· Working with our Directors of Corporate Sales and Marketing, you will develop and maintain the look and feel, navigation and content of the internal web site.
· You will be asked to create/maintain web pages templates, implementing day-to-day updates from various content providers.
· Performing scripting/programming tasks to support the automation of content management and business processes.
· Manage all aspects on the maintenance and enhancement of the Oracle architecture with day to day hands on development support.
· Work with the implementation team ensuring development requirements is satisfied on a timely basis.
· Define and implement custom ORACLE based reports environment for both business and web applications.

Sound anything like you?

Regards, Rick

Previous Topic: Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills
Next Topic: Oracle DBAs needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:46:17 CDT 2024