Home » Other » Marketplace » VP Sales/senior sales team wanted - enterprise software
VP Sales/senior sales team wanted - enterprise software [message #104986] Tue, 17 April 2001 13:26 Go to next message
Sharon
I am looking for VP Sales and Senior Sales people preferably who have worked at Oracle and have a healthy networking system intact. The company I am hiring for is a privately held enterprise software company. The President of the company has a proven track record of creating successful/profitable businesses. I need this person(s) ASAP. Please send your resume if you have worked at Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc. or have worked with this type of software in a sales capacity. If you are someone who can provide me with a lead and that person is hired, I will provide a finder's fee.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!!!
Sharon

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The above position is located in Silicon Valley - California [message #104987 is a reply to message #104986] Tue, 17 April 2001 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sharon
Re: The above position is located in Silicon Valley - California [message #104997 is a reply to message #104987] Tue, 24 April 2001 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grace Yang
Sharon,

Could you let me know which city this position is located?

Thanks

Re: The above position is located in Silicon Valley - California [message #105842 is a reply to message #104986] Thu, 18 July 2002 14:15 Go to previous message
John Marshall
I was recently VP Worldwide Sales for CELLIT Technologies, a leading vendor in the CRM space. I was recruited by CELLIT in 2000 with the investor’s goal of rapidly increasing revenue and market awareness for a desired sale or merger within 24 months. This goal has now been successfully completed-CELLIT Technologies has just completed merging with Davox, a NASDAQ company. (Now Concerto Software)

I am looking to join a dynamic software company that needs a tireless senior executive to rapidly scale sales and business development. My qualifications include:

· Over 20 years experience in sales and business development
· Built national and international sales teams
· Developed overall business strategies and tactical plans to match corporate goals
· Extensive start-up and large corporate experience
· Led last 2 companies I worked with into successful mergers

Enclosed is my resume. The best way to reach me is my cell phone, as I am always traveling. I look forward to talking to you soon. (Below is a link that will give you more info)

CELLIT Technologies

Regards,

John Marshall

Phone: 281.451.7174
Email : jmarshal@pdq.net
Previous Topic: job application
Next Topic: Reqd : Oracle Applications 11i/ Oracle CRM (Mumbai / International)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:40:40 CDT 2024