Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financials Openings
Oracle Financials Openings [message #104895] Sat, 13 January 2001 13:09 Go to next message
Vikas Aurora
Urgently require Oracle Finanacials,Peoplesoft HRMS technical,functional consultants for USA postings. Attractive Salary, No Bench.
We also sponser H1B VISA.
Contractors are welcome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Financials Openings [message #104930 is a reply to message #104895] Tue, 20 February 2001 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diego Romero
I have the man for you.
He has 11 years of experience, highly skilled in all he does. ORACLE is his passion and has been getting very good money doing what he does best, he is in south america I spoke with him a week ago and he is actively pursuing an opportunity in the US. I would have to contact him asap and have him send us his resume. HE has worked for years with the most prestigious and magnificent business group in Colombia and southamerica. There is a lot of banana trees down there but extremely talented people seeking change and an honest opportunity for growth and change.

let me know, if you would like to see his resume.

I have known him for years since I was a kid i always saw him playing with computers and being a techie and all. He is a good friend of our family the ROMERO VALERO family.

HAve a great day and good luck in your search should you choose not to pursue this route.

Re: Oracle Financials Openings [message #105349 is a reply to message #104895] Wed, 14 November 2001 04:21 Go to previous message
Aparna
Hello,

I have got a three years of experience on Oracle but do not have H1 visa .Can you help me.

Previous Topic: Oracle DBAs needed
Next Topic: THE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:54:05 CDT 2024