Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India
Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #104894] Fri, 12 January 2001 22:14 Go to next message
Rajlaxmi
Our clients have multiple vacancies for experienced Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants (any module). These are for permanent positions with reputed IT Co's. Openings exist at junior & senior levels.

Only consultants currently based in India (preferably Mumbai) will be considered.

Salary will be no constraint for the right professionals.

Please send your resume to TopITbrains@vsnl.net

We are an IT Recruitment firm based in Mumbai. We currently have various openings in USA, UK, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi & other Indian cities. Openings exist for all IT skills - from programmer level to senior management positions. Our clients include some top, globally reputed IT Co's.

Rajlaxmi
IT Pro Placements
Mumbai
India.
Tel: 91-22-6391725
email: TopITbrains@vsnl.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #104949 is a reply to message #104894] Mon, 12 March 2001 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjay nayak
NAYAK SANJAY VAMAN

A/8 GURUSIDDHA SOCIETY,
K. J. MEHTA SCHOOL ROAD,
NASIK ROAD CAMP, 422102.
MAHARASHTRA.
PH NO.(0253)-565033.

Email- sanjaynayak@rediffmail.com

SUMMARY: Having about 4 years of working experience in financial sector on ORACLE based ERP.
Have good java programming skills.
Also trained on SAP 3.1 R/3 as well as ABAP/4 programming.
Also a very good Communication and interpersonal skills.

CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To seek a challenging position with career growth opportunities in the area of software development.

SKILL SET:

Languages & Tool : JAVA (applet designing,jdbc,html,console programming etc)
C programming , PL/SQL
GUI : VB 6.0
RDBMS : ORACLE 7.3
Operating Systems : UNIX, WINDOWS 95/NT,MS DOS
ERP : 1 year rigorous training on SAP/R3 with ABAP/4 programming. Has done customisation of SAP-finance module
and required reports generations,screen designing etc done using ABAP/4.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Passed MBA Finance from Pune University in the year 1996
Securing FIRST CLASS.

Passed MBA Computers and systems Management additional specialization from Pune University with FIRST CLASS.

Passed BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING from Pune university in the
year 1994 Securing FIRST CLASS.

MERITS :
Secured THIRD POSITION in MBA Finance in the Institute.
Secured FOURTH POSITION in Engineering College.

SCHOLARSHIPS :
Received Merit Scholarships twice in Engineering College in
IIIrd year and IVth year based on the performance of previous years.

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY : PERIOD: From 1997 to present.
NAME OF ORGANIZATION : HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED.
working in a housing finance company looking after all the aspects of financing,credit appraisal,accountancy,
legal documentations,technical aspects, business development,fixed deposits,recoveries etc.
Current job is more on a managament level.
Job involves continuous interaction with the customers. Working on Oracle based ERP package.
Interacted with end users to obtain their specific system requirements.
Has good exposure to the financial,accounting systems and ERP systems.
I am prepared to work at entry level position as a programmer or in testing software packages.

PERSONAL DETAILS :
Date of birth 30/03/1972

Age 28

Sex Male

Marital status unmarried

Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #104959 is a reply to message #104894] Fri, 23 March 2001 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjay nayak
Resume:
NAYAK SANJAY VAMAN
A/8 GURUSIDDHA SOCIETY,
K. J. MEHTA SCHOOL ROAD,
NASIK ROAD CAMP,
MAHARASHTRA.
PH NO.(0253)-465033.

Email- sanjaynayak25@hotmail.com
SUMMARY: Having about 4.5years of overall experience and over 3.5 years in in HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED.
Have good software skills as well as undergone a very extensive Training in JAVA and also
Financial Module of SAP 3.1 R/3 as well as ABAP/4 programming.
Currently looking for a career shift into software development.
Also a very good Communication and interpersonal skills.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:

Passed MBA Finance from Pune University in the year 1996 Securing FIRST CLASS.

Passed MBA Computer Management additional specialization from Pune University with FIRST CLASS.

Passed Bachelor of Engineering from Pune university in the year 1994 Securing FIRST CLASS.

Pursuing AICWA , Passed stageII from Institute Of Cost And Works Accountants Of India.

MERITS :Secured THIRD POSITION in MBA Finance in the Institute.

Secured FOURTH POSITION in Engineering College.

SCHOLARSHIPS :

Received Merit Scholarships twice in Engineering College in IIIrd year and IVth year based on the performance of previous years.

SOFTWARE SKILLS

FRONT END: VISUAL BASIC 6.0.
RDBMS: ORACLE 7.X
PROGRAMING LANGUAGE:
JAVA(Jdk1.2) :applet designing,jdbc,html,console programming etc
C programming , PL/SQL

SAP EXPERIENCE :
1 year of SAP R/3 Programming With Specialization in Finance Module and ABAP/4 programming on
SAP 3.1H Version.

ABAP/4 PROGRAMMING.
Creating functions and Subroutines
Using internal Tables
Dialog Programming
Handling Errors and Messages
Reports
Batch Data Communication

CUSTOMISATION OF FI-MODULE:
BASIC DEFINITIONS & ASSIGNMENTS GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTING.
BILLS PAYABLE
BILLS RECEIVABLE
CONTROLLING AREA
TAXATION
PAYMENT PROGRAM

WORKING EXPERIENCE: PERIOD:AUGUST 1997 Till date.
NAME OF ORGANIZATION : HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED.
Working in a housing finance company looking after all the aspects of financing,credit appraisal,accountancy,
legal documentations,technical aspects, business development,fixed deposits,recoveries etc.
Current job is more on a managament level.
Job involves continuous interaction with the customers. Working on Oracle based ERP package.
I am also a member of coordination committee
in the branch which deals with inter department coordination. I am also a part of a strategy committee for Nasik Division.

PERIOD:SEPTEMBER 1996 TO JULY1997

Name of Organisation: CENTRAL FINANCE LIMITED.

Job Profile:

Handled Bill Discounting, Inter Corporate
Deposit, Letter of credit discounting, Fixed deposits etc.

I have developed a small customised packege
in FOXPRO for preparing various weekly and
monthly reports of corporate
finance division for MIS purpose.

I have coordinated actively in implementation
of a software package for Fixed Deposits
purchased from Enhira Software Exports Pvt.
ltd. As a part of my job I did the study on
existing package and analysed our
requirements then accordingly coordinated
with the software company in implementing
the new package to suit our requirement.

PERSONAL DETAILS :

Date of birth 30/03/1972

Age 28

Sex Male

Marital status unmarried

Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #104966 is a reply to message #104894] Tue, 10 April 2001 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit Kale
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent my C.V. to you. I will be thankful to you if you go through it and respond to me on it.

Thanks

Amit Kale

job opening [message #105211 is a reply to message #104894] Wed, 29 August 2001 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kulbir
Dear Sanjay,

There is an opening coming up in Hyderabad in an MNC and your profile is matching.

If you are interested then please send us your Resume at the earliest.

I will get back to you very soon.

rgrds,
Kulbir

Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #105487 is a reply to message #104894] Wed, 06 February 2002 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shubha
Hello

Came across this opening ,while surfing on net.Although I am located in Pune right now ,
will be shifting to Mumbai within 15 days.Hence applying for post in Mumbai.
I have mailed my resume.Kindly let me know ,if my skillsets match your requirement.

Thanks and Regards
Shubha
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #105541 is a reply to message #104894] Fri, 01 March 2002 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chirag vira
programmer in VisualBasic and Oracle ans MS-Sql Server
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #105562 is a reply to message #104894] Wed, 13 March 2002 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sivakumar
hi

can u send me ur updated profile to me. are u exposed to oracle ERP ???

for an opening that is coming up in singapore.

regards

siva
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #105675 is a reply to message #104894] Sun, 19 May 2002 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vineet Dwivedi
Hi,
Im Vineet and i have 1 Year of Implemetation Experience in Oracle HRMS(11i).I have handled Base HR and OTA Modules.Im an MBA(HR)with 5 years of functional Experience.
Regards
Vineet
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, IndiaSTUDY OF PRO -E [message #105710 is a reply to message #104949] Mon, 03 June 2002 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maniar vaibhav
I AM B.E.MECH ENGG/AND I WANT INQUIRY ABOUT PRO.ENGG. AND TO LEARN I.DEAS SOFTWARE TECH IN MUMBAI I ALSO WANT PROSPECTS OF THAT KIND OF INSTITUTE . SO PLEASE DO SOME FOR ME.

THANK YOU SIR...........
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #105725 is a reply to message #104894] Thu, 06 June 2002 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pradeep Pradhan
Hi...
Pl. E Mail your updated Resume ASAP
Cheers..........

Pradeep Pradhan
Heads2you
Versova View, Suite No. 11/4 B1,
4 Bungalow, Opp Good Shepard Church,
Andheri (West), Mumbai 400 053, (India).
Tel : 91.22.6350381 / 6351557
Email : heads2you@vsnl.net
URL : www.heads2you.net
-----------------------------------------
RIGHT HEAD 2 RIGHT JOB
-----------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #106016 is a reply to message #105675] Wed, 18 September 2002 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girish Bhat
Hi,
Im Girish and have got more than 4 years experience on Oracle 7.x,8.x on development and database administration.

Regards,
Girish Bhat
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #106017 is a reply to message #105675] Wed, 18 September 2002 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kala
Dear Girish,

Please send your CV to kalas@solix.com.

Solix Enterprises Solutions is a US Multinational,headquartered in Santa Clara, California; with an offshore development center in Hyderabad, India and with offices in Singapore and Malaysia. We are an ERP company, mostly working on Oracle Apps and SAP. Visit us at www.solix.com for more details.

Kala S
Executive-HR
Solix Enterprise Solutions Ltd.
#1486,Lane 13, St.14
Tarnaka
Hyderabad-500017
A.P.
India
Tel: 91-040-7170822 FAX:7173240.
kalas@solix.com
Re: Oracle Functional & Technical Consultants - Senior / Junior For Mumbai, India [message #106125 is a reply to message #104894] Tue, 15 October 2002 05:57 Go to previous message
Thomas Lee
Dear Employer,

I have extensive experience as an Oracle Applications Consultant with 5 years Oracle Financials Federal and Public Sector experience and 7 years Oracle Manufacturing knowledge. Working knowledge of Oracle Releases 10.7 and 11i with Help Desk support also. Experience writing and using Oracle AIM methodology documentation (MD50, MD70, and BR110’s).

Knowledge of customer requirements in each core module with excellent communication skills (written, oral, and formal presentation). Project Leadership skills -Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of IT systems architecture and business re-engineering requirements. Completed three life cycle implementations.

Skills include working independently within guidelines, preparing enterprise process models, workflow diagrams, process narratives, information requirements specifications, logic diagrams, application coverage diagrams, data source description matrices.

Worked extensively with project developers, managers, end users and vendors in implementing and resolving technical related issues would provide an excellent opportunity to utilize my skills in any positions related.

I have performed detailed system configurations, tests, troubleshooting, and documentation control processes using AIM best practice methodologies.

I am very much interested in joining your organization and my availability is immediate.

My availability is immediate and my bill rate is $55/HR (W2) plus expenses or $80/HR all inclusive.

I can be reached at (313) 270-2039 or (313) 867-3769

Sincerely,

Thomas Lee
Previous Topic: Looking for Oracle Apps. Techno-functional Position; Anywhere in the WORLD!
Next Topic: I NEED JOB URGENT!!! INTERMEDIATE ORACLE/JUNIOR JAVA & WEB DEVELOPER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:59:03 CDT 2024