Home » Other » Marketplace » Require CoolGen Professionals
Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102557] Thu, 18 July 2002 09:36 Go to next message
Sal
Hi,

We require coolgen professionals urgently for our assignment. Send your resumes if you have atleast 3yrs experience in it.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102679 is a reply to message #102557] Fri, 23 August 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Murugappan Ramasamy
I am a COOL:Gen programmer having 2+ yrs of experience. Any specific mail ID in which I send my profile ?

Please mail me in detail about the opening.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102681 is a reply to message #102557] Fri, 23 August 2002 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SatyanarayanareddyVelagal
Hi,
I have 4 yrs of coolgen experience in block mode as well as c/s. Please find the resume below.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

I have total 5 years of Software Development, Maintenance, Migration, Testing, Analysis and Production Support in Onsite and Offshore. In this 2 years of onsite experience.
Application experience includes Analysis, Maintenance and Support of GAS Transportation System. Maintaining and Migration of Mail Order Catalogue System. Maintaining Telecom system, Vehicle Information Management System and Order and Sales Information system.

DOMAIN EXPERTISE: Utilities and Inventory.

TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:

HARDWARE : IBM ES9000, 3090, 370
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows NT4.0, Unix, OS/2, OS/2Warp, MVS/ESA, MS-
DOS
LANGUAGES : VS COBOL II and PL/SQL
CASE TOOLS : IEF5.2, Cool: Gen 4.1A, 5.1 and Rational Rose
DATABASES : DB2, IMS/DB, Oracle
TOOLS/UTILITIES : CICS, ISPF/PDF, JCL, IMS/DC, VSAM, Host
Encyclopedia, Expediter and SCLM

ONSITE DETAILS:

Ø April’1998 to May’1998 – Canada, BC Telecom (2 months)
Ø August’1998 to Oct’1998 – Germany, BAUR Versand (3 months)
Ø May’1999 to Sep’1999, Nov’1999 to Jan’2000 and Nov’2000 to Dec’2001 – UK, Transco (1.5 years).

PROJECT DETAILS:

Employer: Wipro Technologies, Client : TRANSCO plc, United Kingdom:
May’1999 to till date.

Project #1(INS Development and Billing Phase 2): March’2002 to till date.

This Project is part of RGTA / AT LINK application of Transco.
Transco is a gas transporter in UK. All the shippers uses the Transco’s pipe network to transport the gas to their customers and they will be charged accordingly.
INS system gives better information to Transco about the shipper’s gas imbalance. This information will be used by Transco to distribute the amount, which was gained / lost by Transco for pipe balancing as Transco is cash neutral.
RGTA system generates the invoice for shippers for their capacity booking. This invoice will be sent through INV95 system. Due to changes in RGTA capacity booking INV 95 system has to be changed.

Technical Environment : Rational Rose, Mainframe, VS Cobol II, DB2, CSP, COOL: Gen, Oracle, Unix and SCLM.

Project # 2 (UKLINK & AT Link Application Support and Maintenance): Feb’2000 to Dec’2001

UK Link is a major application in Transco, which deals with the meter points and their readings on daily and non-daily basis. This is a Cool: Gen application.
AT Link is another major application, which deals with gas balancing. This is a Mainframe based application.
Meter readings come from the meter reading agencies on daily or non-daily basis. These readings will be processed and send back to the to the shippers.
This project was executed both at Onsite and Offshore. This consists of providing 24/7 support and doing the maintenance requests for all the critical applications in UK Link and AT Link. Support and maintenance involves Identifying and resolving the production problems and doing the necessary enhancements by Interacting with the Transco Business Users and Shippers. Arranging meetings with the user community to explain the system functionality. Attending the workshops for development projects to give functionality and technical guidance.
Knowledge transfer to other teams whenever they required. Reviewing and identifying the impacts on the system due to any major developments in the system. Co-coordinating with the offshore team as a onsite co-coordinator for resolving the production problems and other queries.

Technical Environment: Mainframe, VS Cobol II, CSP, DB2, Unix, Cool: Gen 5.1, Host Encyclopedia, Windows NT, Oracle and SCLM.

Project # 3 (UK Link and AT Link Application Support KAP) – Nov’1999 to Jan’2000

This project was executed at the Client location. Understanding the UK Link and AT Link systems in the support perspective. The work involved was preparing the system study and support procedure documents. Involved in the knowledge transfer from the existing support team. This is to takeover the production support from the existing team.

Technical Environment: Mainframe, VS COBOL II, CSP, DB2, Cool: Gen 4.1A, Windows NT, Oracle, Host Encyclopedia and Pro-Cobol

Project # 4 (UKLINK Enhancements): May’1999 to September’1999.

This project was executed at the Client location. This is a Development project. In Transco every development project will in the form of release. September release consists of change requests raised by the shippers for functionality enhancements in UK Link System.

Technical Environment: Cool: Gen4.1A, Windows NT, Unix, Oracle, Host Encyclopedia and Mainframe

Employer: SAS Solutions PVT Ltd (Formerly known as MIDWARE): Aprial’1998 to Aprial’1999.

Project # 1 (HR Attendance System)/ SAS Solutions: Nov’1998 to Apr’1999

This project involves the development of a GUI based integrated attendance system which keeps track of the employee movements and to find the employee details i.e. leave etc.

Technical Environment: Cool: Gen 4.1A, Windows NT and Sql server

Project # 2 (Mail Order Catalog System Maintenance & Migration)/ BAUR Versand, Germany: August’1998 to October’1998

This project was executed in Germany. Project involves migration of COOL:GEN objects from Host Encyclopedia, which resides on Mainframe to C/S encyclopedia which resides on the HP UNIX Box using the MVS Implementation Toolset on the IBM mainframe and Generating the EAB's in CooL;Gen and doing adoption from IEFcode. This project also involves the maintaining the Models for user requirements and interacting with service providers for any problems with the Cool: Gen.

Technical Environment: IEF, Cool: Gen, OS2 Warp, Mainframe and Unix

Project # 3 (Reklamation System ) / BAUR Versand, Germany: June’1998 to July’1999.

This project involves the development of a customer compalint system. This system takes care of the complaints raised by the customers.

Technical Environment : IEF 5.2, OS2 and Host Encyclopedia.

Project # 4 BC Tel Billing/ BC Telecommunications, CANADA: Apr’1998 to May’1998

This project was executed in Canada. This was a enhancement work of the existing BC Tel’s billing system.

Technical Environment: Mainframe, VS Cobol II, CICS, DB2 and JCL.

Employer: Sonata software Ltd: June’1997 to March’1998

Project # 1 (BMIS (Vehicle Information Management System)/ BAYER AG, Germany: Jan’1998 to March’1998

This project involves the tracking of the vehicle information, new vehicle registration and Life history of the vehicles.

Technical Environment: MF Workbench, Mainframe, IMS DB/DC and Cobol.

Project # 2 (AVIS (Order and Sales Information System)/BAYER, Germany: July’1997 to Dec’1997

This was a order and sales information system. The enhancement was inclusion of currency conversion and displaying the internal external sales.

Technical Environment: Workbench, IMS DB/DC. Cobol and Mainframe.

Education Qualification:

BE (Civil Engineering) : Andhra University

TRAINING:

Mainframe Concepts : Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam
CASE TOOLS (Cool: Gen) : MINDWARE, Bangalore
New Leaders Program : Wipro Technologies

PASSPORT DETAILS:

Passport No : A2187519
Place of Issue : Hyderabad
Date of Issue : 09-12-1996
Expiry : 08-12-2006

Marital Status : Married

CONTACT DETAILS:

Address : : 1392, 18 th Main, JPNagar 2 nd Phase,
Bangalore – 560078, India

Tel. Nos : +91 80 8520408 Ext-4419 (Off)
+91 80 6596758 (Res)
+91 09845190855 (Mobile)

Email : Satyanarayana.velagala@wipro.com (Office)
satyavelagala@yahoo.co.in (Personal)
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102688 is a reply to message #102557] Tue, 27 August 2002 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve
I have been working on cool:gen area about 8 years. I like to know little bit more about the project, location...
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102702 is a reply to message #102557] Tue, 03 September 2002 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rahim
Hey Sal,
I am Rahim Bhimani and have about 3 yrs of experience in Coolgen.
Give me some more details about the project, location ect. and I will sent you my resume.

Best regards
Rahim Bhimani
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102736 is a reply to message #102557] Thu, 12 September 2002 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rajasekhar
I have been working on cool:gen area about 4 years. I like to know more about the project, location etc..before sending my resume.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102738 is a reply to message #102557] Thu, 12 September 2002 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronald Verhagen
I have been working on cool:gen area about 10 years in both blockmode as well as GUI client/server. Furthermore I have over 12 years of DB2/SQL experience and over 25 years of cobol, pl/1 and JCL experience on large complex mainframe systems. I like to know more about the project, location etc..before sending my resume.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102753 is a reply to message #102557] Thu, 19 September 2002 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prasad S
I am a COOL:Gen programmer having 2+ yrs of experience. Any specific mail ID in which I send my profile ?
Please mail me in detail about the opening.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102768 is a reply to message #102557] Wed, 25 September 2002 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saad
dear sir

I have 6 years experience in ( ief - composer - coolgen ).
and db2 database .
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102865 is a reply to message #102557] Fri, 08 November 2002 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joy
I have more than 3 years coolgen experience
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #102949 is a reply to message #102557] Thu, 19 December 2002 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gaurav Marwaha
Position: COOL:gen Analyst Programmer
Skills: Experience developing large COOL:gen applications in an OS390
mainframe environment, as well as strong online and batch mode COOL:gen
coding skills.
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #103172 is a reply to message #102557] Tue, 25 February 2003 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vasant
Could you please email your details to vasant@motechsoftware.com
Re: Require CoolGen Professionals [message #392586 is a reply to message #102557] Wed, 18 March 2009 09:22 Go to previous message
vikramrao
We are looking for mid level and senior level cool:gen experts on client/server technologies. These positions are based out at offshore (Hyderabad). Please send me your details to vikramrao_y@yahoo.com.
Previous Topic: We need a Microsoft CRM consultant
Next Topic: Webinar: Defensible, Enterprise-wide eDiscovery
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:14:29 CDT 2024