Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Developer Opportunity in Richmond, VA (11g)
Oracle Developer Opportunity in Richmond, VA [message #580653] Tue, 26 March 2013 09:58
sgray@techead.com
My client is looking for a Senior Oracle Developer in Richmond, VA. This position requires eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship ! I always work closely with BOTH clients and candidates !

Years of Experience: 5 years of experience in the related area

In depth knowledge of Oracle Database (8i, 9i, 10g and 11g), SQL, PL/SQL programming, Oracle Designer 10g, Web PLSQL Tool Kit, UNIX shell scripts and Oracle 9i Application Server is required. Professional experience working with Oracle PL/SQL in an application development environment is required. Working experience with web services is required. Should have strong knowledge with relational databases and SQL. Knowledge in software development and installation, change management, testing, Oracle Forms (4.5 and 6i) and Oracle Reports are preferable. Strong designing, development and trouble shooting skills required. Must be skilled in using XML, HTML and PVCS. Good oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously. Must have the ability to assess the impact of software upgrades and other environment changes.

Five or more years of work experience is required in Oracle Database (8i, 9i, 10g and 11g), SQL, PL/SQL programming, Oracle Designer 10g, Oracle Forms (4.5 and 6i), Oracle Reports. Experience in conducting feasibility studies; analyzing new requirements; preparing functional and system specifications for application programmers; developing data models and system designs; developing complex program codes; testing application and evaluating results for accuracy, timelines and integrative features; preparing documentation; implementing and supporting data processing systems is required.

Previous Topic: Excellent opportunity for recent grads in I.S.
Next Topic: OraDump Export Kit v5.2 has been released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:45:30 CDT 2024