|Oracle Reports Developer needed in Michigan [message #483300]
||Fri, 19 November 2010 16:05
Registered: November 2010
I have an immediate opening for an Oracle Developer focused on Oracle Reports development with a DIRECT client in Michigan. Candidates must have experience with Reports 10g and have worked in the healthcare industry (knowledge of HIPPA regulations or Trizetto Facets would be great!). Business Objects would be a STRONG preference on behalf of the client. |
Job: Oracle Developer
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Duration: 6 12+ months
Contact: Carly Goodwin - email@example.com
• Develop and program ancillary applications, interfaces and Oracle Reports for all areas of the company using Oracle Reports 10g
• Write PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and scripts for database to implement Oracle applications using Toad, SQL Station and SQL*PLUS
• Create database objects using Toad and SQL*PLUS
• Gather data requirement, created logical and physical data models and generated DDL scripts using ERWIN, Data Warehouse
• Write PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and reports to implement Application
• Develop and test Business Objects reports (approximately 20% of the time spent on this).
• Writes test cases, unit tests and performs exploratory testing.
• Writes structured, maintainable and optimized code.
• Uses libraries developed by team when applicable, recommends and/or creates new shared libraries and/or contributes to it when necessary.
• Is comfortable working in Windows, UNIX, and Linux environments.
• Implements source control concepts and adheres to source control standards.
• May be required to learn and share new languages or other technologies.
• Helps establish a technical solutions strategy that is integrated with the overall corporation and makes sure all solutions fit into it.
Skills & Experience (in years):
• PL/SQL (3 5 years) Required
• Oracle Reports 10g (3 5 years) Required
• Perl (3 5 years)nice to have
• Business Objects (1 3 years) strongly preferred
• Health Care industry experience (1 3 Years) Required
• Understands and implements RDBMS data modeling concepts and has expertise in a client/server environment (TOAD, SQL*Plus, etc.).