Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Database space Usage report in OEM10g (OEM 10g)
Database space Usage report in OEM10g [message #482607] Sat, 13 November 2010 15:11 Go to next message
MaryAnnK
Hello everyone,

In OEM10 I can click on the database size in the database page. When I do this I am redirected by the OEM to teh Database space usage report.
I have 3 questions about reports in OEM10g:
1. Can I create drill-down reports in OEM10g?
I want to create a report that shows the space usage per host and drill down to the databases (targets) that are on that host.

2.Can I create a link to the Database space usage report? I would like to redirect to the report from the report in question 1 from a target. So that I can see the space usage of the database that was selected.

3. Can I create a copy of the Database Space Usage summary report that the OEM shows? I can't find it in the report tab of the OEM.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

regards
MaryAnn
Re: Database space Usage report in OEM10g [message #482608 is a reply to message #482607] Sat, 13 November 2010 15:19 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
It would be helpful if you followed Posting Guidelines - http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/

>I can't find it in the report tab of the OEM.
Those who live by the GUI, die by the GUI!
Previous Topic: Agent unable to upload
Next Topic: Can not access EM of DBMS 11g R2 on Windows 64
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:01:23 CDT 2024