|ORACLE DBA in AUSTIN, TEXAS!! [message #369124]
||Mon, 18 December 2000 16:35
Registered: August 2000
I am currently looking for an Oracle DBA to Join the existing database design and development group to support the software development team.|
Key responsibilities include logical and physical database design, database installations, performance analysis, system tuning, schema updates and maintenance and limited backup tasks specific to the dynamic development environment.
Development of additional database scripts for schema and data maintenance using Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL Server T-SQL required on as - needed basis.
Intense interaction with members of the development team as well as QA, technical support and customer personnel is expected.
· 3 - 4 years Oracle DBA experience
· 2 years MS SQL Server DBA experience
· 2 - 4 years Unix development experience
· 2 years NT development experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Sybase and Informix DBA experience
· ERwin and Oracle Designer experience
· Unix and DOS shell scripts experience
· Ability to work in unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
· Ability to read/interpret C++ code as needed for database tuning and optimization.
If you are interested, please email me a copy of your resume. ONLY ACCEPTING US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARDS.