|Oracle DBAs for Raleigh-Work From Home [message #369038]
||Thu, 14 September 2000 19:40
Registered: November 1998
I have several Oracle DBA/Data Analyst opportunities available in the
Raleigh/Durham North Carolina area.
The positions require candidates who will be home based employees..
working from home 50% of the time and working at Raleigh/Durham area client
the other 50% of the time.
The applicant must have a suitable home office environment that they can work in
a professional manner even though they are not in a formal office setting.
- Applicants must possess have a 4 year college degree;
- 4 or more years Oracle DBA experience;
- Skilled in Unix and/or NT administration;
- Oracle Masters and/or OCP certification; excellent SQL skills.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is also required.
NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Please Use Job Code: DBA/home/Raleigh area/Rik/orafaq
We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.