|Oracle Developer with VB needed in Miss. [message #368997]
||Sun, 13 August 2000 22:06
Registered: November 1998
National company in Pascagoula, MS, needs an information systems analyst to|
and support Oracle databases and Visual Basic Applications.
This position is responsible for developing and supporting applications using
Visual Basic and Oracle database programming tools on HP-UX servers and
· BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
· 3 years of experience designing/developing relational database applications
· 2 years experience as an Oracle Database programmer / designer (PL/SQL,
SQL Loader, triggers)
· 2 years programming experience using Visual Basic
· 1 year experience developing Visual Basic applications connected to
· Experience with application development and support in a UNIX environment
· Starting annual salary is between $40,000 - $70,000 (to be determined by
level of education and experience)
· Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
· Company subsidized profit sharing/savings, retirement plans
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Alternative work schedules available
Please do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Phone: 1-800-549-8502. (*Please do not call if you need sponsorship)
Please Use Job Code: Oracle/VB/Miss./MW/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you, we
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
I have a referral fee policy.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.