Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA with Technical Financials skills for Philadelphia
Oracle DBA with Technical Financials skills for Philadelphia [message #368852] Tue, 30 November 1999 14:56
Bill Law
Messages: 264
Registered: November 1998
Senior Member
We are seeking a candidate for a leading consulting client in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania
that has an immediate permanent staff opportunitiy available for an
individual that has
the combination of Oracle Financials DBA and Technical Financials Modules
experience.
80% of their clients are in Philadelphia. The other 20% of their projects
are located between NY and Wash DC.

* Requirements:
- 2+ yrs Oracle Apps DBA and Technical Development experience.
- U.S. citizenship or green card required

These positions offer:
* Stability
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Base Salary -Open

NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
Bill Law,
Oracle Placement Specialist
OraStaff, Inc.
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship
Email: orastaff@mindspring.com
Please use job code: Apps/Philly/YP/orafaq

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law
Previous Topic: DBA position - London - England
Next Topic: Indian names
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 27 12:48:18 CDT 2021