|Oracle DBA with Unix needed in Chicago, IL [message #368767]
||Thu, 14 October 1999 08:51
Registered: November 1998
Chicago, Ilinois, client needs an Oracle DBA with Unix experience to provide|
for Oracle systems in the data center.
Responsibilities include installing and building new Oracle servers,
monitoring software for the Oracle server that interfaces with the existing
troubleshooting production problems,performance tuning of the server and
project groups with questions on the Oracle product family.
Specific responsibilities will also include support and service for production
Oracle systems including PeopleSoft HR/Benefits/Payroll/Finance.
* BS in Computer Science or related degree.
* 4+ yrs experience in Oracle administration and design on the UNIX platform.
* Working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
* Ability to troubleshoot Oracle software and configuration problems.
* Excellent communications skills are required.
* U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
This position offers:
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Base Salary of up to 85K
* Relocation Assistance
NO sub contracting positions available.
Please do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Please Use Job Code: DBA/Chicago/EN/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you, we
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.