Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Development Systems Engineer for Austin, TX
|Oracle Development Systems Engineer for Austin, TX [message #368753]
||Fri, 01 October 1999 09:13
Registered: November 1998
Leading Manufacturing Company in Austin, Texas, needs a Sr. Oracle|
Development Systems Engineer
to join it's I.T. team.
This position requires occasional weekend/evening work with compensating
time off during normal
working hours. Less than 10% travel time is required.
· This position will work on a three person team which is responsible for
and maintaining global development systems in support of manufacturing
locations in Europe,
Asia, and North America. Projects and specific technologies are varied
· Oracle Applications ERP suite.
· Oracle RDBMS 7.x and 8.x.
· NT Server 4.0, NT Terminal Server 4.0.
· Citrix Metaframe, Citrix Winframe.
· Sun Solaris.
· Oracle Enterprise Manager.
· Oracle Discoverer.
· Oracle Data Warehousing.
· Oracle Reports/Forms.
· Unix shell scripting.
· PERL, JAVA, C/C++, SQL.
· Apache, IIS, web scripting (CGI/PERL/JAVA).
· NT Domain modeling and management.
· A variety of application software.
. Computer Science / MIS: 4-year degree or equivalent.
. 7 - 9 years experience in Information Technology.
. The ideal candidate will have direct hands-on knowledge in many of the
above mentioned areas
with the ability to quickly learn in the areas where he may not have any
· The candidate should have a good understanding of various hardware standards:
SCSI, RAID, PCI, SBUS, NICs.
· A good knowledge of networking technologies is desirable, including:
TCP/IP, Remote access technologies, VPNs,Firewalls, Cisco switches and
· Experience implementing multi-site, enterprise systems (NT, UNIX, email,
· Self-directed; self-starter; solid project management skills.
. U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
This positions is with a Great Company and offers :
* Quality Work Environment
* Financial Stability
* Base salary - D.O.E.
* Relocation Assistance-if needed
For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:
Phone: 1-800-549-8502. (Please do not call if you need sponsorship)
Please Use Job Code: Austin/Dev Eng./VB/doug/orafaq
**We have a referral fee policy.
So please contact us if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Oracle Placement Specialist
OraStaff, Inc.- "The Proven Connection to Oracle Opportunity"
Current Time: Tue Oct 26 03:37:14 CDT 2021