Home » Other » Marketplace » New Oracle DBA requirements in Cleveland,OH
|New Oracle DBA requirements in Cleveland,OH [message #368699]
||Tue, 10 August 1999 11:37
Registered: November 1998
We are currently seeking individuals for companies in Cleveland, Ohio|
that have permanent staff opportunities available for Oracle DBA candidates.
These are actual openings described as follows:
A. DBA - Oracle DBA REQUIRED SKILLS 2-3 yrs. Oracle DB experience, knowledge
of UNIX & NT 1-2 yrs. application programming knowledge, Problem Solving
skills, and Customer Service & Proj Mgmt skills $50-60K
Job Code: Cleve/DBA/SB/A
B. Oracle DBA, Technology Services – Seeking an IT professional who has Oracle
DBA training and is ready to take the next step in his/her career. Some
Oracle DBA experience a plus. Requires BS plus requisite Oracle DBA
Job Code: Cleve/DBA/SB/B/orafaq
These positions offer:
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Competitive Cleveland based compensation packages-
* Relocation assistance
NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
ph: 1-800 -549-8502
Please use appropiate job code(s) when responding
Candidates who we are interested in will be contacted immediately.
*I have a referral fee policy.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
|Re: New Oracle DBA requirements in Cleveland,OH [message #369045 is a reply to message #368699]
||Sun, 17 September 2000 06:13
Registered: September 2000
NAJEEBUDDIN KHADER KUNHI.P|
Over 2 years of extensive experience with ORACLE (8i, 8.0.x & 7.x) Installations, Database design and creation, Administration of Oracle databases, performance tuning.Hands on experience in installation and configuration of WebServer(IIS 4.0), DNS Server,Mail Server and Administration of Windows NT 4.0.
B.E. Computer Science & Engineering with First Class, Passed in 1998 from
Anjuman Engineering College, Karnatak University
HARDWARE: COMPAQ, Pentium based Servers and PC's
SOFTWARE: Oracle 8i, Oracle 7.x, SCO UNIX, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95, IIS 4.0, Developer 2000, (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Java, Visual Basic
TOOLS & UTILITIES:Sql*Net, Net8, Enterprise Manager, SQL Loader, Import & Export, ODBC, Schema Manager, Recovery Manager
August 1998 - Till date Leo Infotech (P) Ltd. Bangalore
(Web & Database Administrator)
Presently maintaining the database for the intranet sites of the following companies developed and hosted by Leo Infotech (P) Ltd.
Environment: Oracle 8i, IIS 4.0 on Windows NT 4.0.
1. Warthline Limited Bangalore
Warthline a shipping company representative in India manages the inflow and outflow of cargo movement through their shipping lines. They have agents appointed in five major ports in India namely Kandla (Gujarat), Mangalore (Karnataka), Tuticorin & Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and Vishakapatanam (Andhra Pradesh) with their central office situated in Bangalore.
The activity involves co-ordinating between their agents in India and their principles at Italy and Hong Kong with respect to movement of ships, cargo loads and unloads, container movement, freight handling etc. Complete information management and monitoring is their prime scope of activity. A Centralised Database system is maintained
2. Crystal Granite & Marble Ltd. Mumbai
The main activity includes automating and link all the business activities of Crystal granites & marbles offices located at different places, by the internet based solution with the centralized database, residing at the webserver.
To automate the entire operations in all the centers by streamlining the inventory available, generate the necessary documents related to the purchase or sales and maintain information online.
Maintaining the database for the following sites developed and hosted by Leo Infotech (P) Ltd.
3. E-crackers.com E-commerce Web site (www.e-crackers.com)
E-crackers.com is an online crackers shopping system. This site helps the users to browse through thousands of categories of crackers made by different manufacturers and make online shopping. It stores the information of the crackers,customers,manufactures etc.
4. Health Portal (www.plusNpulse.com)
Plusnpulse.com is a health portal that provides online medical consultancy. A platform where physicians of all branches of medicine and patients interact for all health queries. A Centralized Information System of medical practitioners is made available to the general public. This site also encourages the traditional medical systems by providing extensive information about them. The other features of the site include On-line chat, first-aid information, mailing facility etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS DBA:
* Installation of the Oracle 8i
* Database creation and analysis
* Creation of logical and physical structure of database and sizing of database and schema
objects based on history of data volumes, data growth and hardware resources
* Managing Control files and redo log files in different disks
* Managing Rollback segments
* Extensive space management
* Tuning of the SGA (shared pool,data block buffer,redo log buffers) for memory management using fixed/dynamic tables collection and packages like DBMS_SHARED_POOL,DBMS_SESSION and
* Balancing the I/O
* Analysis of database performance information from associated tables
* Planning and implementing backup and recovery procedures using SQL scripts
* Set up hot backups. Verified recoverability.
* Creation of jobs using DBMS_JOBS Package
* Database auditing by using Oracle internal audit mechanisms.
* Loading data from legacy system which was FoxPro using SQL Loader
* Creating and enforcing security procedures to protect unauthorized user
Supported the development process:
* Created, populated, and supported development and test databases.
* Creating new users, roles and all other objects
* Optimization of Stored Procedures and Triggers
* Established procedures for DDL code review and implementation.
* Assisted Developers in tuning SQL
* Application tuning using SQL Trace, TKPROF and EXPLAIN PLAN
* Configuring all client system, which includes configuring Tnsnames parameters
* Fine tuning Net8 and SQL *Net
RESPONSIBILITES AS WEB ADMINISTRATOR
* Installing and Administrating Windows NT Server 4.0
* Installing and Configuring Internet Information Server 4.0 )
* Configuring DNS Server
* Configuring Mail Server ( NTMail Server 5.0)
* Mapping Servlets.
Permanent Address : Panikkaveetil House
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Father's Name : P.K.KHADER KUNHI
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : JUNE 29, 1976
Passport No : A5439774
Date of Issue : APRIL 2, 1998
Date of Expiry : APRIL 2, 2008
Will be furnished upon request.
NAJEEBUDDIN KHADER KUNHI.P
Current Time: Mon Oct 25 00:03:21 CDT 2021