Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA
Oracle DBA [message #368494] Wed, 14 October 1998 08:51
Kevin Valliere
Hi.
Our facility in the Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area is looking to bring on an Oracle DBA with 2+yrs experience. Permanent position is between 55-62K with the best benifits in the business (i.e., paid certified training opportunities in Oracle, SAP, and other (not just training but Software Company Certified Training – the real deal), stock, tuition reinbursement, health/dental, life, disability, 23 leave days, casual laid back work environment (you can't be successful unless your comfortable, and more - heck we'll even help relocate you!! :)). Individual must be a citizen or permanent resident. So send a resume for a cool job with a cool company working in a beach area full of fun and sun!!

Phone 770-391-9330 for more information and ask for Kevin - or email resume to kvalliere@atl.dynares.com

Check out our website at www.dynares.com and our parent companies web site at www.metamor.com (there is a link on our home page).

If you should not be interested at this time could you recommend someone in the field (even if they are not looking they still would make a great contact) I would be greatful and gladly assist you the next time you should be in the market place (especially now that we are part of a billion dollar IT company) – I’m a recruiter its what I do 

Have a Great Day!!!
Kevin Valliere
Previous Topic: employment
Next Topic: Oracle DBA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:30:00 CDT 2024