Home » Other » Marketplace » Re: Full-time Oracle DBA needed.
Re: Full-time Oracle DBA needed. [message #368490] Tue, 29 September 1998 19:55 Go to next message
Maria D.
I'm an experienced Oracle DBA searching for the right job. My background is solid DB Relational application dvelopment and DBA experience with Oracle (9 years) and Sybase (4 years). I would like to telecommute and/or have flexible hours. An independent consulting position would be better.
Re: Full-time Oracle DBA needed. [message #368491 is a reply to message #368490] Wed, 30 September 1998 09:51 Go to previous message
Charise
Thank you for your interest in the Oracle DBA position. I am attaching a copy of the job requirements, if you still have an interest in pursuing this position, please let me know a time when we can talk.

Thank you,

Charise
Resource Coordinator
Consultis of Columbus

charisem@consultis.com
www.consultis.com

Job Description
Designing, Developing, implementing and supporting Oracle database. Able to act independently in performing management tasks. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Logical reasoning, flexibility to move between multiple tasks. Will require some travel to Dallas to learn customary data
Requirements:

Must have strong knowledge of MS Office, Windows NT, Oracle 7.37 or 8, Parallel Processing, AIX, SQL, and Sys2000.
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Application Opportunities
Next Topic: employment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 06:15:31 CDT 2024