Home » Other » Marketplace » Sr. Oracle Programmer Analyst for Alexandria, VA
|Sr. Oracle Programmer Analyst for Alexandria, VA [message #368457]
||Sun, 09 April 2000 15:52
Registered: November 1998
Telecommunications firm in Alexandria, Virginia needs a senior Programmer|
for its' Oracle Financials Development team.
Candidates Local to the Greater DC area only.
- 5 yrs experience with C, Pro*C, and Developer 2000 in an Oracle
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident
This position offers:
* Opportunity to become a key member of the team
* Base Salary up to 85K
NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship
Please use job code: Alex/Dev/Bart/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
|Re: Sr. Oracle Programmer Analyst for Alexandria, VA [message #368462 is a reply to message #368457]
||Sun, 14 May 2000 18:56
Registered: May 2000
NAME : MR. HABIB ULLAH KHAN
Date of Birth : August 13, 1976
Nationality : Pakistani
Visa Status : Employment
Phone no : 971+2+4488196
Mobile : 971+50+6152825
E-mail : email@example.com
Postal Address : P. O. Box 70796
United Arab Emirates
Specialized Qualification :
Jan1997- Jan1999 Master In Business Administration (MBA) Department of Business Administration B.Z. University Multan Pakistan.
· Specialized in Management Information System (MIS)
Grad B With 67% Marks(C.G.P.A 3.02)
1996-97 Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
B.Z. University Multan Pakistan.
1994-95 I.C.C. International Islamic University Islamabad Pakistan
1993-95 B.Sc. Govt. Collage Boson Road Multan Pakistan
Six month course of " Analysis of Financial Statements " from B.Z. University Multan Pakistan
Six month course of " Financial Institutions " from B.Z. University Multan, Pakistan
Six month course of " Economic Analysis " from B.Z. University, Multan Pakistan
Qualify for "Catholic Board of Examination Italy".
Taken "Aviation Orientation Course" from Flying club Multan Pakistan.
8/02/2000 to Date Working as IT Consultant in Prago Project Eng. Consultants
Abu Dhabi. United Arab Emirates.
· Incharge IT Section.
· Software development
· Handling Employees Data
· Maintaining Companies data
· Counseling IT section problems
· Report generation
· Develop Employees Payroll system
· Customer Information System
24/09/99 to 20/12/99 Worked as Manager IT Department in Multi-power
Services Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
· Developing Oracle based customer software
· User Training, Selling Horizontal Software
· Selling Customer Software
· Solving problems of Current Customers
· Increase customers account, Hardware Selling
· NT installation
· Following the Education Zone Requirement.
· Health Awareness CD Marketing in Govt. Sector.
06/05/99 to 05/07/99 Worked as Management Trainee in State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan.
· Personnel Department activities.
· Corporate level Strategies.
· Computer section Activities.
· Preparing reports for top management level.
· Promotion activities - Reward System.
01/04/97 to 30/04/99 Worked as Oracle Developer in Shamim & Sons Leather
Garments Exporters Pakistan
· Developed Customer accounts system
· Developed Personal Information system
· Maintaining Payroll system
· Invoicing system
· Management Information System
· Supplier Information system & User Training.
01/09/98 to 30/05/99 Teaching as Visiting Faculty in Bachelor of Business
Administration Program at B. Z . University Pakistan
09/05/2000 to data Teaching as Visiting Faculty in Master of Business
Administration(MBA) Program at Management Training
Institute Abu Dhabi
Part Time Software Consultant For
- Mian Brothers Chemicals Pakistan - Developed Personal Information System
- Rainbow Industry Multan Pakistan - Developed Oracle Based Inventory Control System
- Nishter Hospital Multan Pakistan - Developed Oracle based integrated system .
- Beaconhouse School System Pakistan - Developed Oracle Based Library Information
Software Development :
Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000(Form5, Reports3) , VB, Visual Fox , Foxpro (Under DOS and Windows), Pascal COBOL.
Have Sufficient Knowledge of Web Page Design, Database, Ms-Office, Hardware, Internet, LAN, UNIX, Novel Network, , Windows NT, Data Communication, Software Installation. VAX(VMS Operating system)
· Business Report Writing,
· Marketing Planning
· Financial Management
· Operation Management
· Human Resource Management
· Strategic Management
· Import / Export
· Banking system
· Business Research
· Financial Statements.
· System Analysis and design,
Languages - Written and spoken proficiency in English & Urdu.
Current Time: Sun Oct 24 22:48:50 CDT 2021