Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Web Cache Configuration Assistant -- Failed (oracle Grid 10.2.0.1)
Web Cache Configuration Assistant -- Failed [message #320949] Fri, 16 May 2008 20:02 Go to next message
Nick_01
Hi,

My 10g Grid Installation failed during the Web Cache Configuration Assistant configuration. I suspect that the default port is already in use and it is failing.Please let me know any workaround or changes I need to carry out.

Configuration assistant "Web Cache Configuration Assistant" failed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/agent10g/cfgtoollogs/configToolFailedCommands" script contains all commands that failed, were skipped or were cancelled. This file may be used to run these configuration assistants outside of OUI. Note that you may have to update this script with passwords (if any) before executing the same.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Output generated from configuration assistant "Web Cache Configuration Assistant":
Command = /opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jdk/bin/java -DORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -classpath /opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/sysman/webapps/emd/WEB-INF/lib/webcachecfg.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/sysman/webapps/emd/WEB-I NF/lib/emd.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/lib/emSDK.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/dcm/lib/dcm.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/om s10g/jlib/repository.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/lib/xmlparserv2.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jlib/emConfigInstall.jar:/ opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jdbc/lib/classes12.zip:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jdbc/lib/nls_charset12.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHome s/oms10g/jlib/jndi.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jlib/rt.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jdk/lib/i18n.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleH omes/oms10g/jlib/ldapjclnt10.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/jlib/ojmisc.jar:/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/j2ee/home/jazn.jar:/op t/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/j2ee/home/jaas.jar oracle.ias.webcache.config.WebcacheConfig -oh /opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g
Failed in smi manipulation().
A problem has occurred reading the initial configuration and storing it into repository
Resolution:
Please refer to the base exception for resolution, or call Oracle support.
Base Exception:
/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/Apache/Apache/bin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Resolution:
Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration files are correct.
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.exception.InvalidConfigurationException: Base Exception:
/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/oms10g/Apache/Apache/bin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Resolution:
Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration files are correct.
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.StateTranslator.checkConfigFileValidity(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.StateTranslator.validateConfigDuringEvaluate(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.PlugInImpl.localConfigValidation(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.DcmPlugin.localConfigValidation(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl.performLocalValidation(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.SyncUpHandler._updatePluginConfigData(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.SyncUpHandler.syncUpFromLocalFiles(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl.syncUpFromLocalFiles(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.utility.editpropagator.PropagateLocalEdit.repositoryInit(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.persistence.utility.PMUtility.initConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.initConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.sysInit(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.sysInit(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.InstanceManager.sysInit(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.InstanceManager.init(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.EntryPoint.init(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.webcache.config.WebcacheConfig.smiSetup(WebcacheConfig.java:483)
at oracle.ias.webcache.config.WebcacheConfig.smiEnableWebcache(WebcacheConfig.java:454)
at oracle.ias.webcache.config.WebcacheConfig.enableConfiguration(WebcacheConfig.java:299)
at oracle.ias.webcache.config.WebcacheConfig.main(WebcacheConfig.java:87)

Configuration assistant "Web Cache Configuration Assistant" failed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "/opt/oracle/OracleHomes/agent10g/cfgtoollogs/configToolFailedCommands" script contains all commands that failed, were skipped or were cancelled. This file may be used to run these configuration assistants outside of OUI. Note that you may have to update this script with passwords (if any) before executing the same.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Web Cache Configuration Assistant -- Failed [message #352366 is a reply to message #320949] Tue, 07 October 2008 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brijal_j_patel
I have the same problem when installing Oracle Application Server 10g for Forms and Reports services, in Windows 2003 standard edition with SP2 Fresh PC. This pc is newly formated and after format only sp2 in installed.
Please give solutions for this problem.
Re: Web Cache Configuration Assistant -- Failed [message #355950 is a reply to message #320949] Tue, 28 October 2008 12:38 Go to previous message
tifereth
I know this is an old thread but as I arrived here while looking for a solution to the same problem I'd like to point out the metalink note 420118.1 which helped me fixing it.

Previous Topic: Created User, HR Schema but table does not show
Next Topic: My enterprise manager
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:03:15 CDT 2024